NRMCA names honorary directors
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | October 19, 2010
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C.
Nelson and Vickers have each served as chairman of the NRMCA’s board of directors, along with participating in numerous NRMCA committees, task forces and industry working groups.
NRMCA, based in Silver Spring, Maryland, represents the producers of ready mixed concrete and the companies that provide materials, equipment and support to the industry. It conducts education, training, promotion, research, engineering, safety, environmental, technological, lobbying and regulatory programs.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views