NRMCA adds night pour training to safety series
| June 15, 2010
As part of its “Summer of Safety” initiatives for national safety month in June, The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) launched a new safety series targeting night pour safety. Safety Series #18: Night Pour Safety for the Ready Mixed Concrete Industry provides CD-based PowerPoint training with instructor notes designed to teach employees the importance of hazard recognition during night pours.
The training teaches employees to avoid slips, trips and falls as well as to deal with temporary lighting. A quiz and training documentation tracks personnel training throughout the course.
Safety Series #18 is one part of NRMCA’s summer-long emphasis on helping ready mix companies implement safety campaigns among their employees. For more information, visit the NRMCA website.
MORE FROM Industry
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1086 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events682 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes545 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction494 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views