NRMCA adds night pour training to safety series
| June 15, 2010
As part of its “Summer of Safety” initiatives for national safety month in June, The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) launched a new safety series targeting night pour safety. Safety Series #18: Night Pour Safety for the Ready Mixed Concrete Industry provides CD-based PowerPoint training with instructor notes designed to teach employees the importance of hazard recognition during night pours.
The training teaches employees to avoid slips, trips and falls as well as to deal with temporary lighting. A quiz and training documentation tracks personnel training throughout the course.
Safety Series #18 is one part of NRMCA’s summer-long emphasis on helping ready mix companies implement safety campaigns among their employees. For more information, visit the NRMCA website.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views