NRMCA adds night pour training to safety series
| June 15, 2010
As part of its “Summer of Safety” initiatives for national safety month in June, The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA) launched a new safety series targeting night pour safety. Safety Series #18: Night Pour Safety for the Ready Mixed Concrete Industry provides CD-based PowerPoint training with instructor notes designed to teach employees the importance of hazard recognition during night pours.
The training teaches employees to avoid slips, trips and falls as well as to deal with temporary lighting. A quiz and training documentation tracks personnel training throughout the course.
Safety Series #18 is one part of NRMCA’s summer-long emphasis on helping ready mix companies implement safety campaigns among their employees. For more information, visit the NRMCA website.
MORE FROM Industry
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong971 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction427 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair402 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views