Nominate an asphalt project for NAPA’s awards program
Amanda Bayhi | April 2, 2014
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has begun accepting nominations for its Quality in Construction and Operational Excellence Awards.
To make a nomination, go to asphaltpavement.org/awards. The deadline to nominate a project for the Quality in Construction Awards is Oct. 7, while nominations for the Operational Excellence Awards should be submitted by Dec. 8.
The Quality in Construction Award recognizes pavements in three categories:
Asphalt pavement using more than 50,000 tons
General asphalt projects using less than 50,000 tons
The award also recognizes projects using sustainable paving practices and innovation. NAPA will highlight Quality in Construction Award winners at its 2015 Annual Meeting in January.
The Operational Excellence Award recognizes NAPA member companies for best practices in asphalt operations, safety, community relations, ecological practices and marketing. NAPA will announce Operational Excellence Award winners at its 2015 Midyear Meeting.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass191 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects116 Views