Nominate an asphalt project for NAPA’s awards program
Amanda Bayhi | April 2, 2014
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has begun accepting nominations for its Quality in Construction and Operational Excellence Awards.
To make a nomination, go to asphaltpavement.org/awards. The deadline to nominate a project for the Quality in Construction Awards is Oct. 7, while nominations for the Operational Excellence Awards should be submitted by Dec. 8.
The Quality in Construction Award recognizes pavements in three categories:
Asphalt pavement using more than 50,000 tons
General asphalt projects using less than 50,000 tons
The award also recognizes projects using sustainable paving practices and innovation. NAPA will highlight Quality in Construction Award winners at its 2015 Annual Meeting in January.
The Operational Excellence Award recognizes NAPA member companies for best practices in asphalt operations, safety, community relations, ecological practices and marketing. NAPA will announce Operational Excellence Award winners at its 2015 Midyear Meeting.
MORE FROM Featured Articles
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes507 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse468 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers134 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views