NHTSA Awards recognize efforts to make roadways safer
Automotive Safety Program, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis, Indiana. In recognition of sustained commitment to the safe transportation of children with special needs and to innovative ideas to improve child passenger safety programs.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D383 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views