News V4500 Rounds Out Tramac Heavy Breakers
Dana Lee | October 20, 2010
Builds on reputation of quality, durability of V1800 and V2500 models
STATESVILLE, NC – October 18, 2010 – Tramac has announced the newest addition to its respected line of heavy breakers: the V4500. Distribution of the V4500 to dealers throughout the United States and Canada is already under way.
“Our customers wanted us to take the next step with our heavy breaker products,” said Joe Forth, General Manager of Tramac. “It was specifically engineered to provide a higher energy per blow so that it can outperform other companies’ breakers in this category.”
The V4500 boasts the same well-engineered, high durability platform found in the V1800 and the V2500, and shares in the unique features of Tramac’s heavy breakers such as:
- Blank-firing protection to prevent metal on metal contact, extending carrier, breaker and tool lifespan.
- Pressure regulator valve to prevent overpressure and accidental overflow.
- Reinforced suspension to absorb vibration that leads to premature wear to the boom.
- Automatic pressure regulator ensures constant operation despite variations in flow or temperature.
- Automatic frequency adaptation system for optimal beat per minute and strike force for the material being worked on.
- Increased striking from an energy recovery feature that captures rebound energy and delivers it in the next blow.
- Automatic greasing system prevents heat damage with no work stoppage to apply grease.
|Impact Class||13,000 ft. lb.|
|Carrier Weight|| 99,200 – 176,400 lbs
45 – 80 t
|Operating Breaker Weight (breaker, tool, and average weight of cap)|| 9,921 lbs
|Tool Diameter|| 7.5 in
|Working Length Of The Tool|| 29.7 in
|Operating Pressure|| 2,683 psi
|Acceptable Back Pressure|| 363 psi
|Striking Rate||500 – 750 bpm|
|Height (only cradle and tool)|| 130.3 in
For more information on the entire line of Tramac products, parts and services, visit www.TramacUS.com.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views