New Worksaver adapter makes loaders more versatile
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2012
In a society where everyone seems to be multitasking, Worksaver’s new adapter increases loader versatility allowing skid-steer type attachments to be used on tractors equipped with John Deere models 146/148/158 loaders with pin-on buckets retained with 1-1/8-inch pins. The adapter has an all-welded design, plated handles, springs and lock pins.
According to the manufacturer, it is also easy to switch attachments between a skid steer loader and tractor loader.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views