New Worksaver adapter makes loaders more versatile
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 20, 2012
In a society where everyone seems to be multitasking, Worksaver’s new adapter increases loader versatility allowing skid-steer type attachments to be used on tractors equipped with John Deere models 146/148/158 loaders with pin-on buckets retained with 1-1/8-inch pins. The adapter has an all-welded design, plated handles, springs and lock pins.
According to the manufacturer, it is also easy to switch attachments between a skid steer loader and tractor loader.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction433 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair407 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views