New Road Products
Pile Dynamics plans to enhance its flagship instrument, the Pile Driving Analyzer (PDA), with iCAP software. Currently, the Pile Driving Analyzer has calculated capacity at the time of the test solely by the Case Method. A CAPWAP analysis, performed after the conclusion of the test, yields the ultimate bearing capacity. With no user interaction, iCAP will extract the soil behavior from dynamic measurements, compute capacity by signal matching, and produce a simulated static load test graph, all in real time during the pile test.
Dual-pressure, dual-flow air compressor
The new P260WYM / HP220WYM dual-pressure, dual-flow air compressor from Doosan Portable Power operates at either 260 cfm at 100 psi or 220 cfm at 150 psi. A simple control panel switch allows the operator to easily change the pressure setting on the fly. A rugged Yanmar Tier 3 compliant engine powers the unit.
MORE FROM In the Magazine
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views