New product showcase opportunity for products release to market after Feb. 13, 2012?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 23, 2012
Did you release a new product to the marketplace after Feb. 13, 2012?
If so, you are eligible to participate in the New Product Showcase at Traffic Expo 2013. You will receive signage to be placed on your booth indicating that you have a product that was introduced after the 2012 convention. Also, your product will be considered for the Innovation Awards.
In addition to the product focus on the trade show floor, ATSSA has devoted a section in the Convention Program and Exhibit Guide to include a listing of your product name, product description and booth number. This promotion provides the opportunity to “showcase” your new products, but it also allows attendees to view the most current and innovative technology in the industry.
The following guidelines apply:
- Only exhibiting companies will be allowed to participate.
- The product must have been introduced to the market after Feb. 13, 2012.
- More than one product per company is allowed to be included in the New Product Showcase (maximum of five entries).
If you’d like to be a part of this showcase contained in the official Convention Program and Exhibit Guide, fill out the attached New Product Showcase Form and fax or email it to Catherine Saunders at 540-368-1717 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 9, 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views