New product showcase opportunity for products release to market after Feb. 13, 2012?
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 23, 2012
Did you release a new product to the marketplace after Feb. 13, 2012?
If so, you are eligible to participate in the New Product Showcase at Traffic Expo 2013. You will receive signage to be placed on your booth indicating that you have a product that was introduced after the 2012 convention. Also, your product will be considered for the Innovation Awards.
In addition to the product focus on the trade show floor, ATSSA has devoted a section in the Convention Program and Exhibit Guide to include a listing of your product name, product description and booth number. This promotion provides the opportunity to “showcase” your new products, but it also allows attendees to view the most current and innovative technology in the industry.
The following guidelines apply:
- Only exhibiting companies will be allowed to participate.
- The product must have been introduced to the market after Feb. 13, 2012.
- More than one product per company is allowed to be included in the New Product Showcase (maximum of five entries).
If you’d like to be a part of this showcase contained in the official Convention Program and Exhibit Guide, fill out the attached New Product Showcase Form and fax or email it to Catherine Saunders at 540-368-1717 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 9, 2012.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views