New Oil Eater Brake Washer Needs No Electricity
Better Roads Staff | June 6, 2012
It is made of industrial-grade HDPE plastic and incldes a heavy-duty air pump with adjustable regulator, flow-through brush with adjustable solution valve, dual filtration systems and four swivel casters, two of which lock.
The washer’s cover also functions as a catch basin. It is designed for use on alignment lifts/ramp lifts or on the floor and can also be used as a portable parts washer.
Fluid capacity ranges from a minimum level of 8-gallons to a maximum level of 12-gallons. The basin is 20 inches wide by 24 inches long and 7 inches deep.
A one-gallon bottle of Oil Eater Original cleaner/degreaser is included. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable and biodegradable.
For further information, visit http://www.oileater.com/ or call 800-528-0334.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River648 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business376 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views