New Mexico DOT develops 25-year transportation plan
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2014
The New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) is advancing with the development of its 25-year transportation plan, Albuquerque Business First reports.
The plan, dubbed nmdot 2040, will include all areas of transportation such as safety, highway maintenance, bridges, rail, mass transit, sidewalks and more.
The agency is holding a series of public meetings throughout April, May and June to present information about the plan and what NMDOT’s future plans.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles985 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones350 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?281 Views