New Mexico DOT develops 25-year transportation plan
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2014
The New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) is advancing with the development of its 25-year transportation plan, Albuquerque Business First reports.
The plan, dubbed nmdot 2040, will include all areas of transportation such as safety, highway maintenance, bridges, rail, mass transit, sidewalks and more.
The agency is holding a series of public meetings throughout April, May and June to present information about the plan and what NMDOT’s future plans.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker172 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views