New Mexico DOT develops 25-year transportation plan
Amanda Bayhi | April 17, 2014
The New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT) is advancing with the development of its 25-year transportation plan, Albuquerque Business First reports.
The plan, dubbed nmdot 2040, will include all areas of transportation such as safety, highway maintenance, bridges, rail, mass transit, sidewalks and more.
The agency is holding a series of public meetings throughout April, May and June to present information about the plan and what NMDOT’s future plans.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds550 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views