New Line of Lowboy Trailers
Better Roads Staff
MARYSVILLE, KANSAS (December 17, 2010)—Landoll Corporation is pleased to announce an all new line of heavy haul detachable lowboy trailers. The 800 series has two primary models. The 835 is a 35 Ton – with two or three axles; the 855 is a 55 Ton – with three or four axles. This new construction series of hydraulic non-ground bearing detachables have loaded deck heights down to 17 ¾” and deck lengths up to 32’.
The 800 Series of construction trailers have an impressive list of standard equipment that includes four (4) 100,000 lb high tensile steel beams and 4S2M ABS with spring brakes on all axles. The 12’5” long gooseneck comes standard with two King Pin setting, 108”/90” and seven ride height settings. These trailers will be equipped with 12” swing out extensions, a recessed boom trough, a recessed bucket trough in the lower deck and dropped wheel bolsters. Landoll will also include its’ standard zinc rich powder primer with a choice of six standard powder color top coats or optional hot dip galvanizing is available for the ultimate in rust protection.
Landoll Corporation, located in Marysville Kansas also manufactures a line of Traveling Axle Trailers, Traveling Tail Trailers, Bottom Dumps, Multi-Car Trailers and Tag Trailers.
For more information contact the factory at 800-428-5655 or visit www. Landoll.com
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1636 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee863 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite725 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…488 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California335 Views