New Innovative Parallel Lift Plow from Henke Manufacturing
Better Roads Staff | January 5, 2011
, KS – The latest snow fighting product from Henke Manufacturing is their “Parallel Lift Plow”. Designed to remain parallel to the ground in transport or in angling positions, this unique plow can be completely removed from the truck hydraulically, leaving only a flat plate. The truck hitch and power reversing and lifting mechanisms remain with the plow.
The Parallel Lift Plow has an inverted “J” shape 43” high moldboard with 10 vertical ribs. The moldboard is available in steel or polymer in 10’, 11’ and 12’ lengths.
Henke Manufacturing is a recognized industry leader with over 90 years experience in the design and manufacture of snow fighting equipment utilized in both the public and private sectors. Their Leavenworth headquarters currently employs over 90 people with 70,000 square feet of manufacturing. Henke is a member of the Alamo Group Inc. (ALG-NYSE), headquartered in Seguin, Texas, a leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and service of high quality equipment for right-of-way maintenance and agriculture.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views