New Holland launches Facebook fan page
Tina Grady Barbaccia | December 2, 2010
Users of the social media network can join the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page for the latest updates about their favorite construction equipment, including special offers, events and news. Fans can also add their own reviews and comments.
“There are currently more than 500 million Facebook users world wide – that’s more than the U.S. population,” said Dave December, New Holland marketing manager, said in a press announcement. “Our Facebook fan page connects people around the world who operate our equipment and care about the industry they work in.”
To view and become a fan of the New Holland Construction Facebook fan page, visit www.facebook.com/newhollandconstruction.
To view and become a fan of Randall-Reilly’s Construction Media Division publications‘ Facebook Fan Pages, go to http://tinyurl.com/BetterRoadsFB for Better Roads, http://tinyurl.com/AggregatesManagerFacebook for Aggregates Manager, or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Roads-magazine/55577771029?v=wall&viewas=1452526111#!/pages/Tuscaloosa-AL/Equipment-World-magazine/256978925160 for Equipment World.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles903 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views