New Holland Construction refocusing on compact products line
New Holland Construction plans to refocus in North America on what its says are its “strengths” – the compact product lines for the landscaping, utility, residential construction, and agriculture industries, among others, the company announced Sept. 15.
Starting in 2012, New Holland Construction will begin withdrawing from the North American market its crawler dozers, motor graders, 80+ horsepower wheel loaders, 6+ ton excavators, and telescopic handlers.
New Holland Construction will continue to offer compact products and associated attachments, including the successful skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, tractor loaders, loader backhoes, compact wheel loaders, and compact excavators.
This announcement only concerns the North American market, as New Holland Construction will continue to sell the heavy equipment product lines in all other world markets.
“New Holland Construction’s heritage in North America is a great source of pride and we are pleased with the success of our compact line. We are committed to providing our New Holland Construction customers with the superior equipment performance they expect,” commented Jim Hasler, vice president of CNH Construction, North America.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views