New EPA guidance on retrofits
EPA’s Clean Diesel Campaign has issued new technical bulletins to for those considering using diesel oxidation catalysts or diesel particulate filters to retrofit their equipment, reports the Associated General Contractors of America’s Environmental Observer. In addition to a list of EPA-approved verified construction equipment retrofit technologies, the bulletins give guidance on the proper installation, operation and maintenance of DOCs and DPFs. Click here to link to the AGC information.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)480 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views