NEW CASE F SERIES WHEEL LOADERS BOOST FUEL ECONOMY, PERFORMANCE
Better Roads Staff
As in previous models, the Case F Series wheel loaders include an advanced instrument cluster to enable operators to adjust various functions without relying on a service technician. The F Series models also offer ergonomically placed controls and a new heated cloth seat with seven adjustment modes.
Attachments add value
Case offers a range of attachments for the F Series wheel loaders, including pallet forks, brooms, jib booms, buckets and weigh-load systems. The F Series buckets are available with bucket teeth or bolt-on edges. In addition to the standard Z-bar loader, Case offers XR extended-reach models and a 721E XT tool-carrier model.
For additional wheel loader product specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit www.casece.com. For a Case wheel loader demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)774 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers251 Views