New bridge innovations provide significant technological advancement in bridge construction
Tina Grady Barbaccia | October 23, 2012
Contech Engineered Solutions’ launch of three new bridge innovations – CON/SPAN O-Series and EXPRESS Foundations precast bridge products, as well as BridgeCor deep-corrugated structural plate – provide significant technological advancement in the efficient use of materials and speed of construction to support the nation’s bridge infrastructure, according to Contech.
“We are incredibly excited about these three new product innovations,” Ron Keating, President and CEO of Contech, said in a written statement. “These products are game changers that greatly enhance the solutions we offer our customers and further position Contech as a market leader in the bridge industry.”
In the past two months, Contech’s new CON/SPAN O-Series, EXPRESS Foundations and BridgeCor solutions have been successfully installed on multiple projects across the U.S. including those in New York, Ohio and Washington, with partners such as the Rhode Island Department of Transportation, the United States Forest Service, local municipalities and others.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse769 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views