NEW 9’ SNOW BLADES AVAILABLE FROM WORKSAVER
Better Roads Staff
Litchfield, IL – Worksaver, Inc. introduces new 9’ Worksaver® Snow Blades for skid steers (SBS-27108A) and front loaders (SBFL-2708A) for snow removal in driveways, parking lots or other large areas. The new free floating blades feature 5° lateral oscillation allowing the blade to follow ground contours. Reinforced 27” high moldboard with 3/8” x 6” cutting edge of 1044 steel fully angles right or left.
Other standard features are extension trip springs for controlled break over in snow, and adjustable depth skid shoes that rotate for long wear. A “universal” quick attach mounting system is built into the skid steer models and offers easy access to the skid steer seat. Optional interfacing quick-attach brackets are available for most tractor loader models. Worksaver also offers 7.5’ snow blades with lateral oscillation.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers259 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views