NEW 9’ SNOW BLADES AVAILABLE FROM WORKSAVER
Better Roads Staff | October 1, 2009
Litchfield, IL – Worksaver, Inc. introduces new 9’ Worksaver® Snow Blades for skid steers (SBS-27108A) and front loaders (SBFL-2708A) for snow removal in driveways, parking lots or other large areas. The new free floating blades feature 5° lateral oscillation allowing the blade to follow ground contours. Reinforced 27” high moldboard with 3/8” x 6” cutting edge of 1044 steel fully angles right or left.
Other standard features are extension trip springs for controlled break over in snow, and adjustable depth skid shoes that rotate for long wear. A “universal” quick attach mounting system is built into the skid steer models and offers easy access to the skid steer seat. Optional interfacing quick-attach brackets are available for most tractor loader models. Worksaver also offers 7.5’ snow blades with lateral oscillation.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views