NEW 9’ SNOW BLADES AVAILABLE FROM WORKSAVER
Better Roads Staff | October 1, 2009
Litchfield, IL – Worksaver, Inc. introduces new 9’ Worksaver® Snow Blades for skid steers (SBS-27108A) and front loaders (SBFL-2708A) for snow removal in driveways, parking lots or other large areas. The new free floating blades feature 5° lateral oscillation allowing the blade to follow ground contours. Reinforced 27” high moldboard with 3/8” x 6” cutting edge of 1044 steel fully angles right or left.
Other standard features are extension trip springs for controlled break over in snow, and adjustable depth skid shoes that rotate for long wear. A “universal” quick attach mounting system is built into the skid steer models and offers easy access to the skid steer seat. Optional interfacing quick-attach brackets are available for most tractor loader models. Worksaver also offers 7.5’ snow blades with lateral oscillation.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views