NEW 9’ SNOW BLADES AVAILABLE FROM WORKSAVER
Better Roads Staff | October 1, 2009
Litchfield, IL – Worksaver, Inc. introduces new 9’ Worksaver® Snow Blades for skid steers (SBS-27108A) and front loaders (SBFL-2708A) for snow removal in driveways, parking lots or other large areas. The new free floating blades feature 5° lateral oscillation allowing the blade to follow ground contours. Reinforced 27” high moldboard with 3/8” x 6” cutting edge of 1044 steel fully angles right or left.
Other standard features are extension trip springs for controlled break over in snow, and adjustable depth skid shoes that rotate for long wear. A “universal” quick attach mounting system is built into the skid steer models and offers easy access to the skid steer seat. Optional interfacing quick-attach brackets are available for most tractor loader models. Worksaver also offers 7.5’ snow blades with lateral oscillation.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views