Neil Lucey named senior VP at Parsons Brinckerhoff
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 2, 2010
Neil Lucey has been named a senior vice president in the New York office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new position, Lucey will serve as Area Manager for PB’s New York office, responsible for client management and project performance of all New York operations. He has nearly 40 years of experience in planning, design and construction for infrastructure projects and programs. Prior to joining PB, he served as a senior vice president for a consulting engineering company, responsible for the Northeast Transportation practice. In his career, Lucey has managed numerous high-profile transportation and facilities projects in the New York metropolitan region.
Lucey holds a master of science degree in transportation from Polytechnic University of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering degree from Manhattan College. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update349 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views