NDA offers courses through Online Training System
Equipment World Staff | August 20, 2012
The National Demolition Association’s (NDA) Online Training System offers more than 2,000 eLearning courses for the construction industry.
NDA’s Online Training, powered by Portico Learning Solutions, is available to NDA members and the industry at large.
The self-paced online interactive training courses feature a course management program to track how much of a course has been completed, which sections have been visited and how many modules the user has completed and been tested on. As users complete each course module, testing takes place and a grade is instantly issued. When all requirements are fulfilled, the system issues a certificate of completion to the user.
Once a course is purchased, users can return and review it as many times as they wish during a 12-month period.
Courses cover areas such as fall protection, bloodborne pathogens protocols, courses with OSHA standardized content, IT and business skills, desktop computer skills, medical and legal compliance, human resources training and project management.
The NDA’s Online Training portal is in NDA Learning Center on the association’s website. For more information, visit demolitionassociation.com or call 800-541-2412.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options253 Views