NDA offers courses through Online Training System
Equipment World Staff | August 20, 2012
The National Demolition Association’s (NDA) Online Training System offers more than 2,000 eLearning courses for the construction industry.
NDA’s Online Training, powered by Portico Learning Solutions, is available to NDA members and the industry at large.
The self-paced online interactive training courses feature a course management program to track how much of a course has been completed, which sections have been visited and how many modules the user has completed and been tested on. As users complete each course module, testing takes place and a grade is instantly issued. When all requirements are fulfilled, the system issues a certificate of completion to the user.
Once a course is purchased, users can return and review it as many times as they wish during a 12-month period.
Courses cover areas such as fall protection, bloodborne pathogens protocols, courses with OSHA standardized content, IT and business skills, desktop computer skills, medical and legal compliance, human resources training and project management.
The NDA’s Online Training portal is in NDA Learning Center on the association’s website. For more information, visit demolitionassociation.com or call 800-541-2412.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views