Navistar Names Troy Clarke CEO; James Keyes appointed non-executive chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2013
Navistar International Corp.‘s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013.
Clarke, currently the company’s president and chief operating officer, will also join the board.
At the same time, Lewis B. Campbell, who has served as executive chairman and interim CEO since August 2012, will step down from those positions and from the board. James H. Keyes, who has served as a board member since 2002, will become non-executive chairman, also effective April 15.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views