Navistar Names Troy Clarke CEO; James Keyes appointed non-executive chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2013
Navistar International Corp.‘s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013.
Clarke, currently the company’s president and chief operating officer, will also join the board.
At the same time, Lewis B. Campbell, who has served as executive chairman and interim CEO since August 2012, will step down from those positions and from the board. James H. Keyes, who has served as a board member since 2002, will become non-executive chairman, also effective April 15.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group170 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views