Navistar Names Troy Clarke CEO; James Keyes appointed non-executive chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2013
Navistar International Corp.‘s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013.
Clarke, currently the company’s president and chief operating officer, will also join the board.
At the same time, Lewis B. Campbell, who has served as executive chairman and interim CEO since August 2012, will step down from those positions and from the board. James H. Keyes, who has served as a board member since 2002, will become non-executive chairman, also effective April 15.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business379 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update349 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views