Navistar Names Troy Clarke CEO; James Keyes appointed non-executive chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2013
Navistar International Corp.‘s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013.
Clarke, currently the company’s president and chief operating officer, will also join the board.
At the same time, Lewis B. Campbell, who has served as executive chairman and interim CEO since August 2012, will step down from those positions and from the board. James H. Keyes, who has served as a board member since 2002, will become non-executive chairman, also effective April 15.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views