Navistar Names Troy Clarke CEO; James Keyes appointed non-executive chairman
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 8, 2013
Navistar International Corp.‘s Board of Directors has appointed Troy A. Clarke as president and chief executive officer of Navistar, effective April 15, 2013.
Clarke, currently the company’s president and chief operating officer, will also join the board.
At the same time, Lewis B. Campbell, who has served as executive chairman and interim CEO since August 2012, will step down from those positions and from the board. James H. Keyes, who has served as a board member since 2002, will become non-executive chairman, also effective April 15.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving398 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice350 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill334 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views