National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2011
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention (NSSGA) will take place March 21-24, 2011, in Las Vegas.
The annual conference in being held in conjunction with ConExpo-Con/Agg, which will be held March 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Registration for the annual convention includes a complimentary badge
for access to the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show floor. However, registration to ConExpo-Con/Agg does not provide access to the NSSGA Convention.
To register for the NSSGA Annual Convention, go to https://nssga.org/commerce/conag/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views