National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2011
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention (NSSGA) will take place March 21-24, 2011, in Las Vegas.
The annual conference in being held in conjunction with ConExpo-Con/Agg, which will be held March 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Registration for the annual convention includes a complimentary badge
for access to the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show floor. However, registration to ConExpo-Con/Agg does not provide access to the NSSGA Convention.
To register for the NSSGA Annual Convention, go to https://nssga.org/commerce/conag/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes549 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers143 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views