National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention
Tina Grady Barbaccia | February 3, 2011
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association Annual Convention (NSSGA) will take place March 21-24, 2011, in Las Vegas.
The annual conference in being held in conjunction with ConExpo-Con/Agg, which will be held March 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Registration for the annual convention includes a complimentary badge
for access to the CONEXPO-CON/AGG show floor. However, registration to ConExpo-Con/Agg does not provide access to the NSSGA Convention.
To register for the NSSGA Annual Convention, go to https://nssga.org/commerce/conag/.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views