National diesel prices continue to decrease
Amanda Bayhi | June 11, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices decreased in all regions of the United States this week, our sister site, Aggregates Manager reported.
West Coast less California experienced the sharpest decline, with diesel costs dropping $0.029 per gallon since last week and $0.032 per gallon compared to a year ago.
National diesel costs continued to decline this week. On-highway diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but have reflected a $0.068-per-gallon increase over prices a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views