National diesel prices continue to decrease
Amanda Bayhi | June 11, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices decreased in all regions of the United States this week, our sister site, Aggregates Manager reported.
West Coast less California experienced the sharpest decline, with diesel costs dropping $0.029 per gallon since last week and $0.032 per gallon compared to a year ago.
National diesel costs continued to decline this week. On-highway diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but have reflected a $0.068-per-gallon increase over prices a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2018 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views