National diesel prices continue to decrease
Amanda Bayhi | June 11, 2013
On-highway diesel fuel prices decreased in all regions of the United States this week, our sister site, Aggregates Manager reported.
West Coast less California experienced the sharpest decline, with diesel costs dropping $0.029 per gallon since last week and $0.032 per gallon compared to a year ago.
National diesel costs continued to decline this week. On-highway diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but have reflected a $0.068-per-gallon increase over prices a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views