National diesel prices continue to decrease
On-highway diesel fuel prices decreased in all regions of the United States this week, our sister site, Aggregates Manager reported.
West Coast less California experienced the sharpest decline, with diesel costs dropping $0.029 per gallon since last week and $0.032 per gallon compared to a year ago.
National diesel costs continued to decline this week. On-highway diesel prices in the U.S. are $0.020 per gallon less than a week ago but have reflected a $0.068-per-gallon increase over prices a year ago.
For more information, including a chart displaying weekly and yearly changes per region, check out the full diesel fuel report at AggMan.com.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014565 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding377 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future318 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable298 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields271 Views