N.J. reimbursing snow-stranded highway motorists for towing costs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 4, 2011
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) says that the New Jersey state government will be accepting claims for reimbursement of reasonable towing costs from motorists whose automobiles – due to circumstances beyond their control – were stranded on state highways and towed during the recent winter blizzard.
Further information will be provided in the coming days on eligibility and how to make a claim for this one-time reimbursement program, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles792 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse656 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views