N.J. reimbursing snow-stranded highway motorists for towing costs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 4, 2011
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) says that the New Jersey state government will be accepting claims for reimbursement of reasonable towing costs from motorists whose automobiles – due to circumstances beyond their control – were stranded on state highways and towed during the recent winter blizzard.
Further information will be provided in the coming days on eligibility and how to make a claim for this one-time reimbursement program, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction393 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair380 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views