N.J. reimbursing snow-stranded highway motorists for towing costs
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) says that the New Jersey state government will be accepting claims for reimbursement of reasonable towing costs from motorists whose automobiles – due to circumstances beyond their control – were stranded on state highways and towed during the recent winter blizzard.
Further information will be provided in the coming days on eligibility and how to make a claim for this one-time reimbursement program, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141355 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers256 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views