N.J. reimbursing snow-stranded highway motorists for towing costs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 4, 2011
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) says that the New Jersey state government will be accepting claims for reimbursement of reasonable towing costs from motorists whose automobiles – due to circumstances beyond their control – were stranded on state highways and towed during the recent winter blizzard.
Further information will be provided in the coming days on eligibility and how to make a claim for this one-time reimbursement program, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views