N.J. reimbursing snow-stranded highway motorists for towing costs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 4, 2011
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) says that the New Jersey state government will be accepting claims for reimbursement of reasonable towing costs from motorists whose automobiles – due to circumstances beyond their control – were stranded on state highways and towed during the recent winter blizzard.
Further information will be provided in the coming days on eligibility and how to make a claim for this one-time reimbursement program, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1001 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?563 Views