N.J. reimbursing snow-stranded highway motorists for towing costs
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 4, 2011
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) says that the New Jersey state government will be accepting claims for reimbursement of reasonable towing costs from motorists whose automobiles – due to circumstances beyond their control – were stranded on state highways and towed during the recent winter blizzard.
Further information will be provided in the coming days on eligibility and how to make a claim for this one-time reimbursement program, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system477 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run187 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass187 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views