N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes270 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers130 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views