N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views