N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes809 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology315 Views