N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views