N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views