N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views