N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]576 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus403 Views