N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views