N.J. DOT commissioner will make ‘significant announcement’ on $1B Pulaski Skyway rehab project
Tina Grady Barbaccia | January 9, 2013
New Jersey Department of Transportation (N.J. DOT) Commissioner James S. Simpson is planning to make a “significant announcement” tomorrow regarding the $1 billion Pulaski Skyway rehabilitation project, according to a news alert sent out today from the N.J. DOT.
The project, which is expected to extend the life of the 80-year-old historic structure by at least 75 years, began in 2012 and is expected to be completed in 2020, according to the N.J. DOT.
MORE FROM The Roadologist
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views