MWV launches ‘Behind the Screed’ warm-mix asphalt blog
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 27, 2010
WV Specialty Chemicals Division has launched “Behind the Screed,” a blog site dedicated to communicating new advances in MWV Evotherm warm-mix additive.
Warm-mix asphalt has many documented benefits to the environment, to paving contractors and to construction professionals who work in the asphalt industry on a daily basis, and the new Website will highlight them.
With key editorial focus on the technical, environmental and financial benefits of warm-mix asphalt, the site features practical, real-time information. Behind the Screed authors have more than 30 years experience in the surfactant chemistry, chemical engineering, technical engineering and business development industries, according to WV Specialty Chemicals Division.
To view the site visit www.behindthescreed.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views