MSHA publishing 6 public hearing on proposed rule
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2010
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a notice on Nov. 15 in the Federal Register announcing six public hearings on the proposed rule addressing Lowering Miners’ Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors.
The notice also corrects a few errors in the preamble of the proposed rule.
The notice will be available for viewing on Nov. 12, 2010 at the Office of the Federal Register, Public Inspection Desk or online at http://www.federalregister.gov/inspection.aspx.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views