MSHA publishing 6 public hearing on proposed rule
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2010
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a notice on Nov. 15 in the Federal Register announcing six public hearings on the proposed rule addressing Lowering Miners’ Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors.
The notice also corrects a few errors in the preamble of the proposed rule.
The notice will be available for viewing on Nov. 12, 2010 at the Office of the Federal Register, Public Inspection Desk or online at http://www.federalregister.gov/inspection.aspx.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views