MSHA publishing 6 public hearing on proposed rule
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2010
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a notice on Nov. 15 in the Federal Register announcing six public hearings on the proposed rule addressing Lowering Miners’ Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors.
The notice also corrects a few errors in the preamble of the proposed rule.
The notice will be available for viewing on Nov. 12, 2010 at the Office of the Federal Register, Public Inspection Desk or online at http://www.federalregister.gov/inspection.aspx.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views