MSHA publishing 6 public hearing on proposed rule
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2010
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a notice on Nov. 15 in the Federal Register announcing six public hearings on the proposed rule addressing Lowering Miners’ Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors.
The notice also corrects a few errors in the preamble of the proposed rule.
The notice will be available for viewing on Nov. 12, 2010 at the Office of the Federal Register, Public Inspection Desk or online at http://www.federalregister.gov/inspection.aspx.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views