MSHA publishing 6 public hearing on proposed rule
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2010
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a notice on Nov. 15 in the Federal Register announcing six public hearings on the proposed rule addressing Lowering Miners’ Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors.
The notice also corrects a few errors in the preamble of the proposed rule.
The notice will be available for viewing on Nov. 12, 2010 at the Office of the Federal Register, Public Inspection Desk or online at http://www.federalregister.gov/inspection.aspx.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views