MSHA publishing 6 public hearing on proposed rule
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 11, 2010
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) will publish a notice on Nov. 15 in the Federal Register announcing six public hearings on the proposed rule addressing Lowering Miners’ Exposure to Respirable Coal Mine Dust, including Continuous Personal Dust Monitors.
The notice also corrects a few errors in the preamble of the proposed rule.
The notice will be available for viewing on Nov. 12, 2010 at the Office of the Federal Register, Public Inspection Desk or online at http://www.federalregister.gov/inspection.aspx.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events672 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes517 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up364 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views