Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Bandit’s forestry mower attachment for the Bandit Models 3500 and 4000 makes quick work of the toughest jobs. Often used in right-of-way, trail maintenance, new construction sites, forest fire fuel reduction and numerous other applications, the Model 3500 will turn dense brush growth and logging site slashing into fine mulch. The rotor design provides unmatched cutting efficiency, wear and durability; and heavy-duty construction provides stability. The fixed-position teeth provide 300- to 500-hour tool life and process any size wood or stump quickly and efficiently.
Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views