Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Bandit’s forestry mower attachment for the Bandit Models 3500 and 4000 makes quick work of the toughest jobs. Often used in right-of-way, trail maintenance, new construction sites, forest fire fuel reduction and numerous other applications, the Model 3500 will turn dense brush growth and logging site slashing into fine mulch. The rotor design provides unmatched cutting efficiency, wear and durability; and heavy-duty construction provides stability. The fixed-position teeth provide 300- to 500-hour tool life and process any size wood or stump quickly and efficiently.
Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views