Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Bandit’s forestry mower attachment for the Bandit Models 3500 and 4000 makes quick work of the toughest jobs. Often used in right-of-way, trail maintenance, new construction sites, forest fire fuel reduction and numerous other applications, the Model 3500 will turn dense brush growth and logging site slashing into fine mulch. The rotor design provides unmatched cutting efficiency, wear and durability; and heavy-duty construction provides stability. The fixed-position teeth provide 300- to 500-hour tool life and process any size wood or stump quickly and efficiently.
Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2223 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1274 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans486 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views