Better Roads Staff | November 17, 2009
Bandit’s forestry mower attachment for the Bandit Models 3500 and 4000 makes quick work of the toughest jobs. Often used in right-of-way, trail maintenance, new construction sites, forest fire fuel reduction and numerous other applications, the Model 3500 will turn dense brush growth and logging site slashing into fine mulch. The rotor design provides unmatched cutting efficiency, wear and durability; and heavy-duty construction provides stability. The fixed-position teeth provide 300- to 500-hour tool life and process any size wood or stump quickly and efficiently.
Call 1-800-952-0178 or log on to http://www.banditchippers.com for more information.
MORE FROM Boomerang
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views