Moore roads open with restrictions
Amanda Bayhi | May 22, 2013
Residential access is limited to light vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The city’s Twitter feed notes that no large trucks will be allowed in neighborhoods. Residents and media members entering neighborhoods must show identification or other credentials for access.
Though many roads are opening, the Oklahoma Department of Transportation requested on Twitter that drivers should try to stay off Interstate-35. “If you must travel, please find alternate route,” the agency wrote via the City of Moore’s Twitter handle. On it’s own Twitter account, ODOT suggested I-44, US-81 and US-69 as alternate routes.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax323 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views