Moore officials open additional roads, police remove check-in points
Amanda Bayhi | May 24, 2013
The city announced yesterday that Interstate 35 and Interstate 44 are “open but highly congested.” Moore street also opened yesterday, but officials requested no one use that road.
Last night, the city also announced Broadway Avenue between 4th Street and 19th Street had been opened.
Additionally, officials stated on Twitter that Moore Police would be removing check-in points into affected areas within Moore city limits at 7 a.m. today.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views