Moore officials open additional roads, police remove check-in points
Amanda Bayhi | May 24, 2013
The city announced yesterday that Interstate 35 and Interstate 44 are “open but highly congested.” Moore street also opened yesterday, but officials requested no one use that road.
Last night, the city also announced Broadway Avenue between 4th Street and 19th Street had been opened.
Additionally, officials stated on Twitter that Moore Police would be removing check-in points into affected areas within Moore city limits at 7 a.m. today.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving390 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill328 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views