Moore officials open additional roads, police remove check-in points
Amanda Bayhi | May 24, 2013
The city announced yesterday that Interstate 35 and Interstate 44 are “open but highly congested.” Moore street also opened yesterday, but officials requested no one use that road.
Last night, the city also announced Broadway Avenue between 4th Street and 19th Street had been opened.
Additionally, officials stated on Twitter that Moore Police would be removing check-in points into affected areas within Moore city limits at 7 a.m. today.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse595 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views