Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2013
The November 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Reported by States report, publicly released on March 7 by the Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Policy, showed a a change of -0.2% nationwide, from the same month from previous year.
A total of 31 states reported, with the remainder estimated.
Changes by region were as follows:
- Northeast: -3.1%
- South Atlantic: 0.8%
- North Central: -0.2%
- West: -0.2%
MORE FROM Economics
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views