Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2013
The November 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Reported by States report, publicly released on March 7 by the Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Policy, showed a a change of -0.2% nationwide, from the same month from previous year.
A total of 31 states reported, with the remainder estimated.
Changes by region were as follows:
- Northeast: -3.1%
- South Atlantic: 0.8%
- North Central: -0.2%
- West: -0.2%
MORE FROM Economics
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views