Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
Tina Grady Barbaccia | March 11, 2013
The November 2012 Monthly Motor Fuel Reported by States report, publicly released on March 7 by the Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Policy, showed a a change of -0.2% nationwide, from the same month from previous year.
A total of 31 states reported, with the remainder estimated.
Changes by region were as follows:
- Northeast: -3.1%
- South Atlantic: 0.8%
- North Central: -0.2%
- West: -0.2%
MORE FROM Economics
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority618 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles575 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views