Mohamed Mahgoub new Concrete Industry Management program coordinator
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 22, 2010
Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1.
Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 from the Civil Engineering Department of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt and completed his master’s degree in 1997at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
His master’s degree studies involved development of two innovative strengthening techniques for column base joints at the nuclear power station in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. In 2004, he was awarded his Ph.D. from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
MORE FROM Industry
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views