Mohamed Mahgoub new Concrete Industry Management program coordinator
Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1.
Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 from the Civil Engineering Department of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt and completed his master’s degree in 1997at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
His master’s degree studies involved development of two innovative strengthening techniques for column base joints at the nuclear power station in Pickering, Ontario, Canada. In 2004, he was awarded his Ph.D. from Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
MORE FROM Industry
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding603 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable474 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold293 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views