Mohamad Hussein receives Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council Award
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2010
Mohamad Hussein, P.E. has received the Florida Engineering Society’s 2010 Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council (GMEC) Award.
This award, presented by the Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE), recognizes outstanding personal efforts on the part of its recipient to advance the technical and professional practice of geotechnical engineering firms in Florida for a minimum of 10 years.
Hussein is a vice president of GRL Engineers, Inc., and manages its Florida and Louisiana offices; he is also a Partner in Pile Dynamics, Inc.
GRL Engineers, Inc. provides services for the deep foundations industry, including Dynamic Load Testing, Pile Driving Monitoring, Integrity Testing by Cross Hole Sonic Logging and Impact Echo, Wave Equation Analysis, SPT and Driving Hammer Performance Analysis, and more. Pile Dynamics, Inc., GRL’s sister company, manufactures and sells quality assurance systems such as Pile Driving Analyzer and CAPWAP, Pile Integrity Tester, Cross-Hole Analyzer, Pile Installation Recorder, GRLWEAP software and more.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views