Mohamad Hussein receives Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council Award
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 10, 2010
Mohamad Hussein, P.E. has received the Florida Engineering Society’s 2010 Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council (GMEC) Award.
This award, presented by the Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE), recognizes outstanding personal efforts on the part of its recipient to advance the technical and professional practice of geotechnical engineering firms in Florida for a minimum of 10 years.
Hussein is a vice president of GRL Engineers, Inc., and manages its Florida and Louisiana offices; he is also a Partner in Pile Dynamics, Inc.
GRL Engineers, Inc. provides services for the deep foundations industry, including Dynamic Load Testing, Pile Driving Monitoring, Integrity Testing by Cross Hole Sonic Logging and Impact Echo, Wave Equation Analysis, SPT and Driving Hammer Performance Analysis, and more. Pile Dynamics, Inc., GRL’s sister company, manufactures and sells quality assurance systems such as Pile Driving Analyzer and CAPWAP, Pile Integrity Tester, Cross-Hole Analyzer, Pile Installation Recorder, GRLWEAP software and more.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1367 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority778 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles689 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views