MoDOT offers new Web site for bidding, contracting
Contractors, consultants, suppliers, and disadvantaged business enterprises now have one centralized location to visit on the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Web site to find bidding and contracting opportunities.
At www.modot.org/bidding, the business community will find bidding and contracting information on state road and bridge projects.
Before, this information was housed in various locations on the department’s website depending on the type of work offered. The department says pulling these locations into a consolidated “hub page,” will simplify the bidding and contracting process for businesses wanting to do work for MoDOT.
For more information, visit www.modot.org/bidding.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge415 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012342 Views