MoDOT offers new Web site for bidding, contracting
Tina Grady Barbaccia | September 27, 2010
Contractors, consultants, suppliers, and disadvantaged business enterprises now have one centralized location to visit on the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Web site to find bidding and contracting opportunities.
At www.modot.org/bidding, the business community will find bidding and contracting information on state road and bridge projects.
Before, this information was housed in various locations on the department’s website depending on the type of work offered. The department says pulling these locations into a consolidated “hub page,” will simplify the bidding and contracting process for businesses wanting to do work for MoDOT.
For more information, visit www.modot.org/bidding.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views