Mississippi DOT awards URS contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2010
URS has been awarded a contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) to provide operations and support services for Transportation Management Centers (TMC) statewide.
Under the contract, URS will provide management, staffing and other support services for the day-to-day operation of the Statewide TMC located in Jackson and Regional TMCs located in Southaven, Hattiesburg and Gulfport. The contract has a three-year base period with the option of renewal.
MORE FROM Industry
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles877 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse699 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views