Mississippi DOT awards URS contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2010
URS has been awarded a contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) to provide operations and support services for Transportation Management Centers (TMC) statewide.
Under the contract, URS will provide management, staffing and other support services for the day-to-day operation of the Statewide TMC located in Jackson and Regional TMCs located in Southaven, Hattiesburg and Gulfport. The contract has a three-year base period with the option of renewal.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts548 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse439 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers108 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views