Mississippi DOT awards URS contract
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 3, 2010
URS has been awarded a contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) to provide operations and support services for Transportation Management Centers (TMC) statewide.
Under the contract, URS will provide management, staffing and other support services for the day-to-day operation of the Statewide TMC located in Jackson and Regional TMCs located in Southaven, Hattiesburg and Gulfport. The contract has a three-year base period with the option of renewal.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers855 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project439 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views