Mississippi DOT awards URS contract
URS has been awarded a contract by the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) to provide operations and support services for Transportation Management Centers (TMC) statewide.
Under the contract, URS will provide management, staffing and other support services for the day-to-day operation of the Statewide TMC located in Jackson and Regional TMCs located in Southaven, Hattiesburg and Gulfport. The contract has a three-year base period with the option of renewal.
MORE FROM Industry
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects636 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D347 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads275 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views