Missing person sought near Ludlow, Calif.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 7, 2012
Bryan M. Porcaro, 37, of Chicago, Ill., pictured here, is the son of a publisher with Randall-Reilly construction publications Better Roads, Aggregates Manager and Equipment World and was last known to have had car trouble on I-40 near Ludlow, Calif., in the Mojave desert Sunday night/early Monday morning in a black 2007 or ’08 four-door Volkswagen Golf.
He was with the black Labrador/poodle mix pictured below, who answers to the name of “Ruff” — any information on his whereabouts, please be in contact with Dan Tidwell via 205-792-5429.
Porcaro has an arm-length tattoo on one arm and another that extends down a calf to the ankle.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier260 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver254 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker237 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase130 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views