Missing person sought near Ludlow, Calif.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 7, 2012
Bryan M. Porcaro, 37, of Chicago, Ill., pictured here, is the son of a publisher with Randall-Reilly construction publications Better Roads, Aggregates Manager and Equipment World and was last known to have had car trouble on I-40 near Ludlow, Calif., in the Mojave desert Sunday night/early Monday morning in a black 2007 or ’08 four-door Volkswagen Golf.
He was with the black Labrador/poodle mix pictured below, who answers to the name of “Ruff” — any information on his whereabouts, please be in contact with Dan Tidwell via 205-792-5429.
Porcaro has an arm-length tattoo on one arm and another that extends down a calf to the ankle.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views