Missing person sought near Ludlow, Calif.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 7, 2012
Bryan M. Porcaro, 37, of Chicago, Ill., pictured here, is the son of a publisher with Randall-Reilly construction publications Better Roads, Aggregates Manager and Equipment World and was last known to have had car trouble on I-40 near Ludlow, Calif., in the Mojave desert Sunday night/early Monday morning in a black 2007 or ’08 four-door Volkswagen Golf.
He was with the black Labrador/poodle mix pictured below, who answers to the name of “Ruff” — any information on his whereabouts, please be in contact with Dan Tidwell via 205-792-5429.
Porcaro has an arm-length tattoo on one arm and another that extends down a calf to the ankle.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views