Missing person sought near Ludlow, Calif.
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 7, 2012
Bryan M. Porcaro, 37, of Chicago, Ill., pictured here, is the son of a publisher with Randall-Reilly construction publications Better Roads, Aggregates Manager and Equipment World and was last known to have had car trouble on I-40 near Ludlow, Calif., in the Mojave desert Sunday night/early Monday morning in a black 2007 or ’08 four-door Volkswagen Golf.
He was with the black Labrador/poodle mix pictured below, who answers to the name of “Ruff” — any information on his whereabouts, please be in contact with Dan Tidwell via 205-792-5429.
Porcaro has an arm-length tattoo on one arm and another that extends down a calf to the ankle.
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1189 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans347 Views