Minnesota traffic deaths down for 4th year
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
Traffic deaths in Minnesota are down for the fourth year in a row, the state’s Department of Public Safety (DPS) reports, and at year’s end, projections of 355 deaths mean this is a 38-percent decline from a decade ago, according to an article in the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune.
In 2011, there have been 303 traffic deaths as of Nov. 15, according to DPS, down from 357 at the same point last year, the newspaper reports.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving404 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice354 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views