Minnesota traffic deaths down for 4th year
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
Traffic deaths in Minnesota are down for the fourth year in a row, the state’s Department of Public Safety (DPS) reports, and at year’s end, projections of 355 deaths mean this is a 38-percent decline from a decade ago, according to an article in the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune.
In 2011, there have been 303 traffic deaths as of Nov. 15, according to DPS, down from 357 at the same point last year, the newspaper reports.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views