Minnesota traffic deaths down for 4th year
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
Traffic deaths in Minnesota are down for the fourth year in a row, the state’s Department of Public Safety (DPS) reports, and at year’s end, projections of 355 deaths mean this is a 38-percent decline from a decade ago, according to an article in the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune.
In 2011, there have been 303 traffic deaths as of Nov. 15, according to DPS, down from 357 at the same point last year, the newspaper reports.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles923 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views