Minnesota traffic deaths down for 4th year
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 16, 2011
Traffic deaths in Minnesota are down for the fourth year in a row, the state’s Department of Public Safety (DPS) reports, and at year’s end, projections of 355 deaths mean this is a 38-percent decline from a decade ago, according to an article in the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune.
In 2011, there have been 303 traffic deaths as of Nov. 15, according to DPS, down from 357 at the same point last year, the newspaper reports.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes515 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up364 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views