Minnesota traffic deaths down for 4th year
Traffic deaths in Minnesota are down for the fourth year in a row, the state’s Department of Public Safety (DPS) reports, and at year’s end, projections of 355 deaths mean this is a 38-percent decline from a decade ago, according to an article in the (Minneapolis) Star Tribune.
In 2011, there have been 303 traffic deaths as of Nov. 15, according to DPS, down from 357 at the same point last year, the newspaper reports.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views