Minimizer to expand facilities
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities.
Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota.
However, Minimizer announced the purchase of a 3-acre site with multiple buildings also located in Blooming Prairie that will house sales and administrative personnel. The move will allow for the expansion of the manufacturing capacity at the original campus.
The new location will be approximately 20,000 square feet. Minimizer said they hope to open the doors in January.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!116 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views