Minimizer to expand facilities
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities.
Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota.
However, Minimizer announced the purchase of a 3-acre site with multiple buildings also located in Blooming Prairie that will house sales and administrative personnel. The move will allow for the expansion of the manufacturing capacity at the original campus.
The new location will be approximately 20,000 square feet. Minimizer said they hope to open the doors in January.
MORE FROM Industry
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers862 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project445 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views