Minimizer to expand facilities
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities.
Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota.
However, Minimizer announced the purchase of a 3-acre site with multiple buildings also located in Blooming Prairie that will house sales and administrative personnel. The move will allow for the expansion of the manufacturing capacity at the original campus.
The new location will be approximately 20,000 square feet. Minimizer said they hope to open the doors in January.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views