Minimizer to expand facilities
Lauren Heartsill Dowdle | November 4, 2010
Minimizer has experienced growth during the past 25 years and gained market share internationally, pushing the company to expand its facilities.
Minimizer’s production, sales and administrative operations are currently consolidated on one campus in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota.
However, Minimizer announced the purchase of a 3-acre site with multiple buildings also located in Blooming Prairie that will house sales and administrative personnel. The move will allow for the expansion of the manufacturing capacity at the original campus.
The new location will be approximately 20,000 square feet. Minimizer said they hope to open the doors in January.
MORE FROM Industry
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax717 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund365 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party324 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views