Miller Electric offers free catalog
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
Miller Electric is offering a free copy of its 2012 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting equipment.
The catalog provides specifications and product comparisons on Miller MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders, plasma cutters, welding generators and fume extraction equipment. It also highlights available Arc Armor welding protection solutions and showcases “What’s New from Blue.”
The 92-page catalog provides product selection charts and lists the resources available through the company’s website, including discussion forums, a project idea gallery, how-to articles and eNewsletters.
To request a copy of the catalog, visit literature request page at MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-MILLER or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
MORE FROM Industry
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice359 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views