Miller Electric offers free catalog
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
Miller Electric is offering a free copy of its 2012 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting equipment.
The catalog provides specifications and product comparisons on Miller MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders, plasma cutters, welding generators and fume extraction equipment. It also highlights available Arc Armor welding protection solutions and showcases “What’s New from Blue.”
The 92-page catalog provides product selection charts and lists the resources available through the company’s website, including discussion forums, a project idea gallery, how-to articles and eNewsletters.
To request a copy of the catalog, visit literature request page at MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-MILLER or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
MORE FROM Industry
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views