Miller Electric offers free catalog
Amanda Bayhi | January 18, 2012
Miller Electric is offering a free copy of its 2012 Full-Line Catalog of welding and cutting equipment.
The catalog provides specifications and product comparisons on Miller MIG welders, TIG welders, Stick welders, plasma cutters, welding generators and fume extraction equipment. It also highlights available Arc Armor welding protection solutions and showcases “What’s New from Blue.”
The 92-page catalog provides product selection charts and lists the resources available through the company’s website, including discussion forums, a project idea gallery, how-to articles and eNewsletters.
To request a copy of the catalog, visit literature request page at MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-MILLER or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
MORE FROM Industry
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views