Miller-Bradford & Risberg breaks ground for new Michigan facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 8, 2012
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Inc., the Case construction dealer in Northern
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, has broken ground for its new facility
in Negaunee, Mich.
This modern structure will house a variety of new, used and rental equipment, plus a full range of services for heavy machinery,including shop and on-site services, and parts for any brand. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2012.
Associated Constructors of Marquette, Mich., is serving as the general contractor for the project. The structure will include approximately 11,500 square feet with four service bays. State-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment will be installed throughout. Visit the company’s website for periodic updates at www.miller-bradford.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views