Miller-Bradford & Risberg breaks ground for new Michigan facility
Tina Grady Barbaccia | June 8, 2012
Miller-Bradford & Risberg Inc., the Case construction dealer in Northern
Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, has broken ground for its new facility
in Negaunee, Mich.
This modern structure will house a variety of new, used and rental equipment, plus a full range of services for heavy machinery,including shop and on-site services, and parts for any brand. Completion is scheduled for late fall 2012.
Associated Constructors of Marquette, Mich., is serving as the general contractor for the project. The structure will include approximately 11,500 square feet with four service bays. State-of-the-art diagnostic and repair equipment will be installed throughout. Visit the company’s website for periodic updates at www.miller-bradford.com.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones414 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views