Mile High Club First
John Latta | April 12, 2011
Here we are talking about being bold in looking at how we think of American infrastructure spending and building, and the Saudis are setting out to build a tower one mile high. So high it will have a special mechanism to stop it tipping over.
Which may go to prove an old, obvious point. There is a difference being bold and being too bold.
Check out the story from Gizmodo
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views