Mile High Club First
John Latta | April 12, 2011
Here we are talking about being bold in looking at how we think of American infrastructure spending and building, and the Saudis are setting out to build a tower one mile high. So high it will have a special mechanism to stop it tipping over.
Which may go to prove an old, obvious point. There is a difference being bold and being too bold.
Check out the story from Gizmodo
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1787 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views