Mile High Club First
John Latta | April 12, 2011
Here we are talking about being bold in looking at how we think of American infrastructure spending and building, and the Saudis are setting out to build a tower one mile high. So high it will have a special mechanism to stop it tipping over.
Which may go to prove an old, obvious point. There is a difference being bold and being too bold.
Check out the story from Gizmodo
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views