Mile High Club First
John Latta | April 12, 2011
Here we are talking about being bold in looking at how we think of American infrastructure spending and building, and the Saudis are setting out to build a tower one mile high. So high it will have a special mechanism to stop it tipping over.
Which may go to prove an old, obvious point. There is a difference being bold and being too bold.
Check out the story from Gizmodo
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles791 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse656 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views