Mike Caldwell new regional sales manager for KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens
Staff Report | January 23, 2013
Mike Caldwell has joined the KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens sales and marketing team as a regional sales manager for the western United States.
Caldwell, who joined the department Jan. 2, will cover the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii and will sell crushing and screening equipment. Most recently, he worked as a branch manager for Goodfellow Corporation, an authorized KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens dealer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views