Mike Caldwell new regional sales manager for KPI-JCI, Astec Mobile Screens
Staff Report | January 23, 2013
Mike Caldwell has joined the KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens sales and marketing team as a regional sales manager for the western United States.
Caldwell, who joined the department Jan. 2, will cover the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii and will sell crushing and screening equipment. Most recently, he worked as a branch manager for Goodfellow Corporation, an authorized KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens dealer.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views