Mico hires Len Walton as sales, marketing director
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 24, 2010
Mico Inc., a designer and manufacturer of hydraulic components, controls and brake systems, has hired Len Walton as the company’s director of sales and marketing.
In this position, Walton will be responsible for all marketing activities and processes, and will oversee Mico personnel in the sales and marketing departments.
Walton has more than 25 years of global engineering, sales and marketing experience within the industrial and mobile fluid power and control industries. He has worked with several leading companies, including Vansco/Parker Hannifin, Sauer-Danfoss, Emerson/Fisher-Rosemount and Honeywell/Measurex. Additionally, Walton has been an active member of the National Fluid Power Association and Society of Automotive Engineers, having held various committee leadership positions within each organization.
“I am very excited to welcome Len [Walton] to the MICO team,” said Brent McGrath, president of Mico Inc. “Len has demonstrated a consistent passion for the hydraulics business throughout his career, and I’m confident he’s the right person to lead our efforts in sales and marketing.”
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views