MICO earns partner-level status from John Deere
Tina Grady Barbaccia | May 12, 2011
MICO Inc. has earned recognition as a partner-level supplier for 2010 in the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program. The partner-level status is Deere & Company’s highest supplier rating.
MICO was selected for the honor in recognition of its dedication to providing products and service of outstanding quality as well as its commitment to continuous improvement. Company employees accepted the recognition during formal ceremonies held on March 1, 2011, in Moline, Ill.
MICO is a supplier of hydraulic brake valves and controls to John Deere’s construction and forestry operation in Davenport, Iowa, and to John Deere’s agriculture operation in Waterloo, Iowa.
Suppliers who participate in the Achieving Excellence program are evaluated annually in several key performance categories, including quality, cost management, delivery, technical support and wavelength, which is a measure of responsiveness. John Deere Supply Management created the program in 1991 to provide a supplier evaluation and feedback process that promotes continuous improvement.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views