Michigan DOT plans nearly $4.9 million in road projects
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves.
MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million state Roads and Risk Reserve Fund. Robertson said the projects will total $4,875,000.
The following projects are planned for the two counties:
$650,000 to rehabilitate the Bristol Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$725,000 to rehabilitate the Atlas Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$3 million for repairs on M-59 from Elizabeth Lake Road to State Street
$500,000 for work on Holcomb Road from Davisburg to Miller
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views