Michigan DOT plans nearly $4.9 million in road projects
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves.
MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million state Roads and Risk Reserve Fund. Robertson said the projects will total $4,875,000.
The following projects are planned for the two counties:
$650,000 to rehabilitate the Bristol Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$725,000 to rehabilitate the Atlas Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$3 million for repairs on M-59 from Elizabeth Lake Road to State Street
$500,000 for work on Holcomb Road from Davisburg to Miller
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views