Michigan DOT plans nearly $4.9 million in road projects
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves.
MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million state Roads and Risk Reserve Fund. Robertson said the projects will total $4,875,000.
The following projects are planned for the two counties:
$650,000 to rehabilitate the Bristol Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$725,000 to rehabilitate the Atlas Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$3 million for repairs on M-59 from Elizabeth Lake Road to State Street
$500,000 for work on Holcomb Road from Davisburg to Miller
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs364 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River283 Views