Michigan DOT plans nearly $4.9 million in road projects
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves.
MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million state Roads and Risk Reserve Fund. Robertson said the projects will total $4,875,000.
The following projects are planned for the two counties:
$650,000 to rehabilitate the Bristol Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$725,000 to rehabilitate the Atlas Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$3 million for repairs on M-59 from Elizabeth Lake Road to State Street
$500,000 for work on Holcomb Road from Davisburg to Miller
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes166 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views