Michigan DOT plans nearly $4.9 million in road projects
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves.
MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million state Roads and Risk Reserve Fund. Robertson said the projects will total $4,875,000.
The following projects are planned for the two counties:
$650,000 to rehabilitate the Bristol Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$725,000 to rehabilitate the Atlas Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$3 million for repairs on M-59 from Elizabeth Lake Road to State Street
$500,000 for work on Holcomb Road from Davisburg to Miller
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views