Michigan DOT plans nearly $4.9 million in road projects
Amanda Bayhi | January 2, 2014
The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves.
MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million state Roads and Risk Reserve Fund. Robertson said the projects will total $4,875,000.
The following projects are planned for the two counties:
$650,000 to rehabilitate the Bristol Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$725,000 to rehabilitate the Atlas Road bridge over Kearsley Creek
$3 million for repairs on M-59 from Elizabeth Lake Road to State Street
$500,000 for work on Holcomb Road from Davisburg to Miller
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines579 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views