Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA's executive committee
Staff Report | September 19, 2012
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) named Granite Construction Inc. Senior Vice President Michael F. Donnino as an executive committee officer for organization.
Granite has been an ARTBA member since 1982.
“We’re very pleased that Mike is joining the ARTBA leadership team at this critical time,” said ARTBA Chairman Steve Wright, president and CEO of Wright Brothers Construction, in a press release. “Decisions made at the federal level over the next several years will go a long way in determining what the future transportation construction market in the U.S. will look like. Having Mike’s [Donnino] passion, drive and business savvy on our team is a real asset.”
A total of 14 officers were nominated by the association’s Nominating and Leadership Development Committee and approved by the full ARTBA membership. In addition to Donnino, Steve McGough, chief operating officer of HCSS, and Scott Cassels, president of Kiewit Infrastructure Group and executive vice president of Kiewit Corp. were also elected as new officers this year.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views