Michael Balella is Liebherr Construction’s new manger of parts marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 8, 2012
Michael “Mike” Balella has joined Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. in the newly created position of manager of parts marketing. This new role will work closely with the Liebherr dealer organization to enhance opportunities to increase sales and improve customer service for aftermarket repair parts.
Balella will coordinate parts pricing on competitive items and add additional product offerings to support Liebherr’s market presence in the United States.
Duane Wilder, president of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., says the company conducted a national search to find someone that met its requirement for experience from both the manufacturer and customer perspective. “Mike’s background in market development and parts sales with a competitor who is an international manufacturer coupled with his earlier rental and small contractor experience well prepare him for this new role,” Wilder said in a press release.
Balella has a BA from the University of Connecticut.
Bob Bollinger, parts manager for Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., will continue in his present role with responsibility for inventory levels and order fulfillment. Both Bollinger and Balella report to Wilder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views