Michael Balella is Liebherr Construction's new manger of parts marketing
Tina Grady Barbaccia | August 8, 2012
Michael “Mike” Balella has joined Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. in the newly created position of manager of parts marketing. This new role will work closely with the Liebherr dealer organization to enhance opportunities to increase sales and improve customer service for aftermarket repair parts.
Balella will coordinate parts pricing on competitive items and add additional product offerings to support Liebherr’s market presence in the United States.
Duane Wilder, president of Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., says the company conducted a national search to find someone that met its requirement for experience from both the manufacturer and customer perspective. “Mike’s background in market development and parts sales with a competitor who is an international manufacturer coupled with his earlier rental and small contractor experience well prepare him for this new role,” Wilder said in a press release.
Balella has a BA from the University of Connecticut.
Bob Bollinger, parts manager for Liebherr Construction Equipment Co., will continue in his present role with responsibility for inventory levels and order fulfillment. Both Bollinger and Balella report to Wilder.
MORE FROM eRoadPro Newsletter
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2258 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project559 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles508 Views