MHC Kenworth expands in Georgia
Equipment World Staff | August 30, 2012
MHC Kenworth has opened a new parts and service facility in Augusta, Georgia. The new facility, managed by Randy Dowell, is located at 4318 Belair Frontage Road on two acres near I-20 Exit 194.
The dealership is the company’s sixth in Georgia and joins a network of more than 325 locations in the United States and Canada.
The new facility features 10 service bays with space to expand to up to 20 bays and a 4,500-square-foot parts department with a 1,500-square-foot display area and 3,000-square-foot parts warehouse.
MHC Kenworth – Augusta is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact this branch, call locally at 706-860-5100 or toll-free at 855-642-8785.
For more information about Kenworth, visit kenworth.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party464 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax318 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction204 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views