MHC Kenworth expands in Georgia
Equipment World Staff | August 30, 2012
MHC Kenworth has opened a new parts and service facility in Augusta, Georgia. The new facility, managed by Randy Dowell, is located at 4318 Belair Frontage Road on two acres near I-20 Exit 194.
The dealership is the company’s sixth in Georgia and joins a network of more than 325 locations in the United States and Canada.
The new facility features 10 service bays with space to expand to up to 20 bays and a 4,500-square-foot parts department with a 1,500-square-foot display area and 3,000-square-foot parts warehouse.
MHC Kenworth – Augusta is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To contact this branch, call locally at 706-860-5100 or toll-free at 855-642-8785.
For more information about Kenworth, visit kenworth.com.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views