Meyer, Hanson and Vulcan honored for community service
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 3, 2010
The Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP) Information and Education (PIE) Committee recognized Meyer Material Company, Hanson Material Service and Vulcan Materials Co. for outstanding community involvement and support activities in an October awards ceremony.
“Each company exemplifies the ideals necessary to empower its employees to be good citizens of the community by supporting and encouraging their outreach efforts and by incorporating community involvement into its company philosophy,” says John Henriksen, executive director of IAAP.
Photo courtesy of Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP)
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!117 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views