Meyer, Hanson and Vulcan honored for community service
Tina Grady Barbaccia | November 3, 2010
The Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP) Information and Education (PIE) Committee recognized Meyer Material Company, Hanson Material Service and Vulcan Materials Co. for outstanding community involvement and support activities in an October awards ceremony.
“Each company exemplifies the ideals necessary to empower its employees to be good citizens of the community by supporting and encouraging their outreach efforts and by incorporating community involvement into its company philosophy,” says John Henriksen, executive director of IAAP.
Photo courtesy of Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers (IAAP)
MORE FROM News & Analysis
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views