Metso names product manager for vibrating product line
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 30, 2010
Metso Minerals has appointed Scott Snyder as product manager of its Vibrating Product Line for North America.
The appointment was effective July 1, 2010. Snyder will be based in Metso’s York, Pa., office.
Snyder will assume the leadership of Metso’s vibrating equipment product line, for the North American mining, construction, and mobile equipment markets. This will include the establishment and development of manufacturing operations at Metso’s Columbia, South Carolina facility.
The focus of Snyder’s position will be the introduction of Metso’s global product lines which are new to the North American construction and mining markets.
Prior to joining Metso, Snyder was a director of Schenk Mining North America, and was president and founder of International Precision Controls, Inc., which commercialized analyzer technology for coal, power and mineral mining applications.
Snyder has a degree in Computer Engineering from Penn State University, USA and also holds an MBA from the University of Newcastle, Australia.
MORE FROM Industry
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2154 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views