Metso names product manager for vibrating product line
Tina Grady Barbaccia | July 30, 2010
Metso Minerals has appointed Scott Snyder as product manager of its Vibrating Product Line for North America.
The appointment was effective July 1, 2010. Snyder will be based in Metso’s York, Pa., office.
Snyder will assume the leadership of Metso’s vibrating equipment product line, for the North American mining, construction, and mobile equipment markets. This will include the establishment and development of manufacturing operations at Metso’s Columbia, South Carolina facility.
The focus of Snyder’s position will be the introduction of Metso’s global product lines which are new to the North American construction and mining markets.
Prior to joining Metso, Snyder was a director of Schenk Mining North America, and was president and founder of International Precision Controls, Inc., which commercialized analyzer technology for coal, power and mineral mining applications.
Snyder has a degree in Computer Engineering from Penn State University, USA and also holds an MBA from the University of Newcastle, Australia.
MORE FROM Industry
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views